Happy to share with you our step by step packaging process! Have fun:)
Our Free raffle gifts for Kids
Registration continues, so please pass it over to your friends and register your little ones NOW!
Hey everyone! Kate is here to show you step by step tutorial on how to make one of our popular Spaghetti Angel called Otto!
To make your own Otto angel you will require the following beads and pieces:
- Body – 1x Rigatoni pasta (available in big retail shops: Sainsbury’s, Tesco)
- Head – 1x 12mm Wooden bead with 1mm hole (available in most craft shops or on Ebay.co.uk)
- Wings – 1x Farfalle pasta (available in big retail shops: Sainsbury’s, Tesco)
- Hands – 2x Amber pasta (available in European’s shops or upon request)
- Body decorations – 3x Stars pasta (available in big retail shops: Sainsbury’s)
- White string – Nylon knit 1mm wide which you need to tie (available on Ebay.co.uk or craft shops)
- Permanent glue – any No Nails glue for tiles will will work well (available in B&Q, ScrewFix, Wilkinsons)
- Paint spray – color depends on your own taste and preferences. We used Matt White spray for all surfaces (available in B&Q, ScrewFix, Wilkinsons)
Make sure you spray your angel in dust free place. Hold a knit of your angel and spray ink around the angel. After that hang him in a warm dry place to give ink to dry. WUALIA, you have fully equipped angel to place on your Christmas Tree!